If you need to annotate PDF documents, you need Perfect PDF 6 Commentator. It offers a wide range of annotation tools for your comments: text markup, replace and insert tools, sticky notes, textboxes and callouts, pencil ("Red Pen") and eraser tools, stamp and watermark galleries, different shapes (lines, rectangles, circles, polygons, arrows and clouds) and media annotations (audio and video). You can create new annotations or modify existing comments, including their design.
Additionally, you can use Perfect PDF 6 Commentator to design PDF forms, create your own forms or modify existing PDF forms (text edit fields, buttons, checkboxes and radio buttons, combo boxes and list boxes). Digital signing is performed in step-by-step dialogs.
- Page annotations and bookmarks (TOC): comments, stamps, text markup, "red pencil", attachments and media annotations.
- Interactive forms: create new and modify existing PDF forms - arrange and adjust fields and controls, using design mode.
- Display, print and search through PDF files. Fill, print and save interactive PDF forms. Sign, certify and timestamp PDF files with digital signatures.
- Create blank documents, documents from text or RTF, image files or scanned images. Export from plain text from PDF files or document pages as image files.
- Manage document properties, protect documents, define document permissions, manage document resources (fonts, images, layers, embedded files, etc.)
- Manage document pages: change order, insert or remove pages, change page size, orientation, label, etc.
- Decorate document pages with backgrounds, watermarks, headers and footers using template galleries. Import new templates from PDF files.
- View PDF files directly in Internet Explorer or Mozilla browsers (like Firefox).
» version 6.x - posted on 2010-04-29
- all annotation types for ready PDFs
- create, edit and fill forms
- create new PDFs
- manage document properties
- manage document pages
- Windows 7 compatible
EULA - End User License Agreement
soft Xpansion License Agreement
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use this
software. Promptly remove it from your computer.
Do not install or use the software until you have read and accepted
all of the license terms. Installation or use of the software by
you will be deemed to be acceptance of the license terms.
Grant of license. soft Xpansion hereby grants you, and you
accept, a limited license subject to the terms and conditions
contained herein to use the software recorded on the enclosed
medium or sent as a file (called "the Software" in this Agreement).
If otherwise not agreed, you may only use this Software on a single
computer, on its temporary replacement, or on a subsequent computer.
The Software is "in use" on a computer when it is resident in memory
(i.e., RAM) or installed on the hard disk (executable
and other files) or other storage device. You may not
either temporarily or permanently transfer or sub-license
your rights to use the Software under this Agreement.
All intellectual property rights in the title, software,
user documentation and the written materials regardless of
the form or media in or on which the original and other copies may
exist, are owned by soft Xpansion or its suppliers and are
protected by copyright laws, other applicable copyright laws
and international treaty provisions. soft Xpansion retains
all rights not expressly granted.
Transfers. You may transfer the software from one of your
computers to another computer or person provided that the software
is removed from the originating computer and transferred without
Term. This license commences upon the installation of the software
and is effective until the software is removed from your system.
This license terminates automatically without notice from soft Xpansion
upon the expiration of the evaluation term or if you fail to comply
with any provision of this license. Upon termination you shall
remove the software from your computer(s).
This software and accompanying documentation (including instructions
for use) are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, further,
soft Xpansion does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations
regarding the use, or the results of use, of the software or
documentation in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability,
currentness, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and
performance of the software is assumed by you. If the software or
written materials are defective, you, and not soft Xpansion or its dealers,
distributors, or agents, assume the entire cost of all necessary
servicing, repair or correction.
soft Xpansion disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied,
including but not limited to the implied warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, that is made
by soft Xpansion, on this soft Xpansion product. No oral or written information or
advice given by soft Xpansion, its dealers, distributors, agents or
employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope
of this warranty and you may not rely on any such information or
Neither soft Xpansion nor anyone else who has been involved in the
creation, production or delivery of this product shell be liable for
any direct, indirect shall be liable for any direct, indirect,
consequential or incidental damages (including damages for loss of
business profits, business interruption, loss of business
information, and the like) arising out of the use or inability to
use such product even if soft Xpansion has been advised of the possibility
of such damages.